In a few weeks, you’ll be making important choices about next year’s health plan. As you consider your options, think about Monarch HealthCare®, a part of OptumCare®.
With more than 25 years of caring for local families and seniors, Monarch HealthCare has an extensive network of board-certified primary care and specialty doctors working independently in the greater Orange County area. This includes more than 750 family, internal and general medicine doctors who coordinate care with about 1,750 medical specialists.
Best of all, Monarch Healthcare doctors take private and employer health plans, as well as traditional Medicare, Medicare Advantage, “retiree” and supplement plans. They are providers for AARP, Aetna, Alignment, Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Humana, One Care, SCAN and UnitedHealthcare health plans.
Better Access to the Care You’re Looking For
Choosing a Monarch HealthCare doctor gives you the choice and ease of a PPO with the savings and extra care you’d expect from an HMO. You’ll find it easier to get the care you need because of our:
- Large hospital network — Monarch HealthCare doctors work with 23 leading hospitals, which likely includes your preferred choice.
- Extensive access to health services providers — Care is always convenient and close by through affiliations with 70 urgent care offices, 45 imaging centers and 30 labs throughout the region, and partnerships with surgery center and home health providers.
- Streamlined authorizations — Less waiting time for the referrals and tests your doctor orders, plus you’ll receive automatic notification by telephone
- Secure electronic health record — Ensuring that wherever you access care in the Monarch HealthCare network, your important health information is up-to-date and immediately accessible.
Extra Services to Keep You Well
Only Monarch HealthCare offers dedicated teams of doctors, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, certified diabetes health educators, social workers, pharmacists, and other health care professionals to work with your doctor and help you meet health goals.
- Better management of chronic conditions — Comprehensive outreach, education and support for members with asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and diabetes
- On-site hospital medical team — Doctors, nurse practitioners and registered nurses who only work at hospitals and provide care for complex conditions, while maintaining communication with primary care and specialty doctors, and coordinating hospital and post-discharge services.
- Extra support when you need it most — Case managers who help coordinate post-hospital care, identify helpful community resources, and facilitate communication between the hospital and nursing home, assisted living, key family members and your doctor.
- Compassion for life-threatening illness — A multidisciplinary team of palliative care specialists providing symptom relief, pain control, stress management and other techniques to maximize quality of life.
Monarch HealthCare attracts board-certified doctors and specialists, and many speak additional languages besides English, including Spanish, Vietnamese, Mandarin, Farsi and Arabic. For a free directory of Monarch HealthCare Doctors, with phone numbers, office locations, languages spoken and more, call Customer Service at (877) GO-MONARCH or (877) 466-6627. TTY: (800) 735-2922.
Download Free CareFinder App
Find addresses, one-touch calling and turn-by-turn driving directions to doctors, urgent care, labs and 24-hour pharmacies and more. Download it on iTunes or GooglePlay.